1. God - God exists eternally as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
2. The Holy Scriptures - The Bible, including both the Old and the New Testaments, is divinely revealed in the original autographs and inspired by the Holy Spirit so that the words were kept from error.
3. Jesus Christ - Jesus Christ is the image of the invisible God. He Himself is very God. He took upon Him our nature, being conceived by the Holy Spirit, and born of the Virgin Mary. He died upon the cross as a substitutionary sacrifice for the sins of the world. He arose from the dead in the body in which He was crucified. He ascended into heaven in that body glorified, where He is now, our interceding High Priest. He will come again personally and visibly to set up His kingdom and to judge the quick and the dead.
4. Salvation - Man was created in the image of God, but fell into sin, and in that sense is lost. This is true of all men, and except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. Salvation is by grace through faith in Christ who His own self bare our sins in His own body on the tree. The retribution of the wicked and unbelieving, and the reward of the righteous is everlasting; and as the reward is conscious, so is the retribution.
5. The Church & the Holy Spirit- The Church is an elect company of believers baptized by the Holy Spirit into one body, each believer living his life in the power of the Holy Spirit; its mission being to witness concerning its head Jesus Christ, and teach and preach the Gospel among all nations.